How many Glass Block Installation leads will i get with my XPRESS subscription?
The answer is that it varies. With the Glass Block Installation Leads & Marketing Solution you are investing in a done for you Glass Block Installation marketing solution. We build a website that will generate Glass Block Installation leads for your business, and the leads are exclusive to your company.
It is nearly impossible to honestly and accurately predict the number of Glass Block Installation leads that will be generated each month. We want to keep you as a long term client so we work to produce as many leads as possible for the ad spend, if you are pleased with the average cost of leads generated you can always move to the next level and receive more leads.
The higher the cost of your service and the location of the business will determine the number of leads we generate for you. As an example if your have jobs that are typically $1,000 or less - your lead cost for an exclusive lead, and not a shared lead could be $15 - $20. If you have a higher average sale - for example $10,000 or greater you could have a lead cost of $150 - $450.
If you are in a service area where the population is less than 100,000 your cost per lead will be lower than the same company in a area with 2 million population.
We don't know the exact costs. Basically the higher value of service you provide the higher the subscription level.
Our goal is to generate as many exclusive Glass Block Installation leads for you each and every month at the lowest ad spend.
How much are your Glass Block Installation leads?
Each subscription package has the following included in the total price you pay each month:
- MANAGEMENT FEE: Each subscription has an account management fee, our fee begins at $300 per month and as the monthly subscription price increases so does our management fee. Our media planners and buyer are maximizing the ad spend each month while we do A/B testing and other conversion optimization to increase the number of Glass Block Installation leads we generate for your business.
- AD SPEND: The balance remaining after our management fee is used to buy advertising to generate leads for your Glass Block Installation business.pay per click (PPC) ads from Google Adwords and Microsoft Bing Network.
This is an important point: You are subscribing to a proven system that can generate high intent Glass Block Installation leads. Your leads are exclusive to you. We have to manage your account, build a website, pay for the ads. We do all the work for you and you need to understand not all the leads are going to be ideal buyers. your subscription will determine the amount of leads we will generate for you.
If you want a guaranteed price per Glass Block Installation lead expect to pay substantially more because we have to review call recordings, do satisfaction surveys, audit leads and all of this costs money. Get quality leads from our Glass Block Installation leads subscription. Talk with an Account Manager if your looking for a different lead generation model.
What is included in the subscription price?
- Keyword Research
- Account Structuring
- Location Targeting
- Expanded & Responsive Ads
- Compelling Ad Copy
- Conversion Tracking
- Sitelink Extensions
- Callout Extensions
- Call Extensions
- Structured Snippets
Ongoing Ad Platform Management
- Ad Cost Bid Management
- Bid Adjustments
- Negative Keywords
- Match-Type Testing
- A/B Ad Copy Tests
- Ad Scheduling
- A/B Landing Page Tests
- Optimization for Leads
- Optimization for Revenue
- Optimization for Net Profit
What is the 100% ROI Guarantee?
At Connexion Solutions we want your Glass Block Installation lead generation and marketing to be RISK FREE.
We want to generate as many Glass Block Installation leads for the subscription level you have selected.
We have our 100% ROI Guarantee - we guarantee we will generate you enough leads that when the lead converts to a job you will earn a profit larger than the monthly subscription fee. This covers the absolute minimum number of leads. We want our program to be RISK FREE for you.
End of the day we want to keep you as a long term client, sometimes we are not dialed in with ad creatives and keywords, so we need to adjust your campaign. We want you to profit and grow with our help. You need to think of us a business partners working together and not a generic shared lead provider that has over 100,000 home service customers.
Unfortunately we don't have a crystal ball to tell you the number of Glass Block Installation leads you will get each month, and if we did the cost would be much higher. 😉
Can I get credit for a bad lead?
This is a common question we get, first remember you are not buying individual Glass Block Installation leads. You are subscribing to a done for you service of website creation and management. Management of all advertising channels and buying the media.
Our Marketing Management Fee is a small portion of the over all subscription. Our fee begins at $300 and is included in the subscription. The balance goes toward the ads (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and technology.
Overall the Glass Block Installation leads we generate from your new website will be of higher quality because the homeowner calls you directly or you receive an SMS text lead on your phone. Plus the lead is exclusive to you. So the long answer to the short question is no. Sorry but you do not get credit - its similar to doing all this marketing work yourself. Have you ever tried to get a refund of a bad click, call or lead from Google? I know we haven't.
What is the difference in the Glass Block Installation subscription levels?
We currently offer different subscription levels. The difference between each of the subscription level is the amount of ad spend available. The ad spend is what is going to affect the volume of leads you’ll get.
We have customers who are a single operator and are more suited to a lower subscription and we also have larger companies that need of more work and more leads.
How does this Glass Block Installation Leads & Marketing Solution actually work?
1. We advertise your Glass Block Installation company on Google, Bing, Yahoo and other websites. When local consumers search Google for Glass Block Installation, we make sure you’re Kitchen and Bathroom Remodelerbusiness easily found. We bid on keywords and create ads for each of the services you offer, this way no matter what terms are used to search for your service, we have you covered.
2. Homeowners visit your Glass Block Installation micro website. After clicking your ad, local homeowners are sent to your new micro website. Pages are built for one specific purpose, and that is to persuade homeowners to get in touch with you by calling a special call tracking phone number or completing a form on the website that sends the message directly to your mobile phone as an SMS
3. Homeowners contact you; You’ll receive Glass Block Installation job leads from local homeowners needing a tradesperson. Depending on how the homeowner wants to get in touch, Glass Block Installation job leads are received as SMS text messages or live telephone calls. If you’re busy, we’ll send you a text to make sure you follow up.
4. Manage all leads in your account; All leads are available in your CRM. We help you nurture each lead through to completion and even allow you to track the value of each lead.
Do you keep my payment card details?
At Connexion Solutions we do not store payment card details because, we use Stripe payment systems to securely accept and store your information and card data. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1; the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry, this is bank level security. Stripe forces HTTPS for all services using TLS (SSL). All bank and credit card details are encrypted with AES-256.
Am I required to pay upfront for my Glass Block Installation Leads & Marketing subscription?
We require payment for subscriptions upfront. Just like Netflix, Amazon Prime or any other type of subscription. This is because we spend most of the subscription fee on PPC ads and the technology to ensure our Glass Block Installation lead generation service is a success for you.
What is the total Glass Block Installation subscription fee?
Each one of our Glass Block Installation Leads & Marketing Subscriptions include:
Our subscription price includes the website, ad management fee, telephone calls and the ad spend.
THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY.
Website Development & Hosting with ongoing conversion rate optimization.
Ad Management & Account Servicing this is our management fee for providing the service of generating exclusive Glass Block Installation leads for you. Our management fee begins at $300 per month, each subscription level increase will also increase the ad management fee. The higher level subscription will have a management fee adjusted to the increased ad spend.
Advertising spend is included in all of our subscriptions.